Diane's Current Contest
THE QUESTIONIn Bound by One Scandalous Night, what is the name of Amelie’s fiance?
Contest begins: March 22, 2016
Contest ends: July 1, 2016
WINNING IS SUBLIME
Winners are announced within a few days of the contest ending on Diane's Blog. Look for your name there! Diane also sponsors impromptu contests on her blog. Come visit for lively discussion and your chance to win.
THE RULES ACCORDING TO GASTON:
Contests are sponsored by Diane Gaston on dianegaston.com solely for the enjoyment of her loyal fans. Have fun and remember that the prizes are offered just to sweeten the playing. However, just so everyone is on the same page, here’s the way the contests work:
- For contest originating on this page: you must include ALL pieces of information requested in the form above, or your entry isn't complete. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct and complete entries. Only one entry per person, please. Duplicate entries will be voided.
- For contests originating on the blog requiring a comment: simply leave a comment on the blog post indicated. Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address or your entry isn't complete (your privacy is protected.) While multiple comments are welcome, only the first will be considered for any individual blog-based giveaway.
- Only entries received through this website will be considered eligible. International entries are accepted. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of eligible entries received.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing and names may or may not get posted to this website. All winner name listings will be name and city of residence only so as to protect the privacy of the winner. Except as required by law, Diane Gaston will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness, and any text submitted for purposes of Diane's advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to the sponsor as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner. Sorry, no cash equivalent.
- No purchase necessary. The answer to Diane's readers contest (this page) can almost always be found on this website. And in the rare case of needing to look into an actual book, please utilize a local library as Diane's books are regularly available through most library systems.
- Please note that while Diane does read all your entries, she is unable to respond personally to them.
- All contest entrants from this page will automatically be submitted to be subscribed to Diane's advertisement-free e-newsletter! (Unsubscribing is straightforward.) Contest entrants from any of Diane's blog-based giveaways are NOT subscribed, but are invited to do so.
- Neither Diane nor her web team shall be held responsible for technical failures in entry transmission, or for any damage to participant's computer occasioned by participation in this contest/promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in the promotion.
- Employees and contractors of any of Diane's contracted (at the time of the contest's duration) publishers, agents, and/or hired contractors (web design, publicists, etc) and affiliated companies and members of those employees'/contractors' immediate families are not eligible.
- By entering you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older.