Diane signing books at RWA's "Readers for
Life" benefit booksigning in New York City, 2011.
April 1, 2015
:: 7:00 PM EDT
Beaux, Ballrooms, and Battles
Facebook Launch Party
Beaux Ballrooms and Battles Facebook Page
:: Diane joins the launch party for the Waterloo anthology Beaux Ballrooms and Battles with Bound By Duty's connection to the famous battle
April 2, 2015
USA Today Happy Ever After Blog
Happy Ever After Blog
:: Diane talks about Bound By Duty
April 1 - 8, 2015
Harlequin Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
Harlequin Reader Service
:: back to top ::
and Eloisa James with members of Eloisa's
Message Board at RWA's 2007 National Convention. Scroll
down for more photos.
Diane (right) with bestselling authors, Lisa
(center), at Turn the Page Bookstore for a booksigning in April
View and print Diane's printer-friendly
Fast Facts about Diane:
- Valiant Soldier, Beautiful Enemy is Diane’s 11th Harlequin Historical Romance.
- Diane’s A Reputable Rake won the Romance Writers of America 2006 RITA
Award for Best Regency Romance.
- Diane’s books have won other awards, including the 2009 Golden Quill Award, the 2005 National Reader’s Choice Award, the 2005 Orange Rose (now called Book Buyers Best), and, as an unpublished writer, the 2003 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart.
- Diane also wrote two Historical Romances for Warner Forever, under the name
- Diane’s first book, The Mysterious Miss M, was published in 2004 by he Mills & Boon (the UK branch of Harlequin Enterprises). The Mills & Boon editor who judged the unpublished manuscript in the 2003 Golden Heart Contest, bought the book.
- Diane’s first career was as a county mental health social worker, initially providing outpatient psychotherapy for children and their parents, then later for older adults in the county’s specialized Senior Adult Mental Health program.
- Diane’s education includes: a Master’s in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University; a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University; a Bachelor of Arts in English from Ohio University.
- Diane is the third daughter of a Colonel in the US Army. After spending their childhoods moving from place to place, including a year in Japan, Diane and her sisters settled in the Washington, DC, suburbs. Diane’s son and daughter grew up in the house where Diane still lives with her husband and three ordinary housecats.
- Click over to Diane's Trophy
Shelf for all of her book awards.
to top ::
appreciates all the requests for photographs for press use. The following
photos are available for download in both mac (.sit) and pc (.zip) formats.
All images are jpgs; pixel dimensions denote height. Please let us know where
you post your article so we can link to it. All author photos used should
be credited to Tisaraphoto.com. Thanks.